We’re offering one lucky youngster the chance to win a 60-minute Young Driver lesson, worth £59.95.
Young Driver is a groundbreaking driver training course, offering driving tuition to 11-17 year olds.
Shockingly, two out of ten newly qualified drivers will crash within six months of passing their test, rising to 40 per cent of 17-year old males. But for those who have taken a Young Driver course, the rate of accidents drops by more than a half, to fewer than one in ten.
Young Driver is the UK’s largest provider of pre-17 driving lessons and has delivered more than 150,000 lessons at 33 venues across Great Britain. Youngsters have great fun, but it’s also helping them become safer drivers, by educating them over a longer period of time.
Tuition is provided by highly qualified CRB-checked driving instructors in dual controlled cars. A whole road system is created to help the drivers learn everything from changing gears and parking to using roundabouts and manoeuvring a slalom. Driving tuition is available for disabled youngsters and you can also have your birthday party at Young Driver!
For more information, or to book a lesson, visit www.youngdriver.eu or call 0844 371 9010.
For your chance to win this great prize, simply answer the following question:
How many Young Driver venues are there in the North of England?
Just enter using the Gleam entry form below.
Terms and conditions
- The closing date is 16th November 2014 at 23.59 (GMT)
- One winner will receive one voucher for a 60-minute Young Driver lesson. The winner can choose a venue and time to suit them from all times/dates and locations available at the time of booking – the prize is non-transferable, cannot be exchanged and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Open to UK residents only – To take part in Young Driver, the participant must be aged 11 or over and more than 1.4 metres tall.
- One prize per household.
- Vouchers are valid for nine months from date of issue.
- Entrants must use the Gleam entry form and answer the question in the widget - this is the ONLY mandatory task. You can gain extra entries in the draw by leaving a comment on the giveaway blog post, following us on twitter, liking our Facebook and Instagram page, subscribing to our YouTube channel or tweeting a link to the giveaway.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries.
- The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date and will need to respond with a postal address within 28 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s name will be available on request.
- The PR company for Young Driver is responsible for prize fulfilment.
- This is a joint promotion between Young Driver and ourfamilylife.co.uk